Immanuel Christian School was established to assist Christian parents in
providing Christ centered education based on the infallible Word of God.
Recognizing that the sovereignty of God extends to all areas of life, Immanuel
Christian School with the support of the Christian community, educates and
encourages children to grow academically, spiritually, socially, and physically,
and in the process discover and develop their God-given talents for service in
Immanuel Christian School will prepare students to meet the challenge of the
world and culture they live in as young and growing Christians. Thus, students
are taught the skill of discernment in the light of God’s Word, the practice of
stewardship for creation, the required commitment to a life of Christian
service, and the beauty of witness through modeling God’s love in a broken
Upon their graduation, it is the hope and prayer of teachers, board members,
and parents that the graduate will continue to serve the Lord in high school and
beyond through lives that are fruitful, God-honouring, and full of the joy of
the Lord. These attributes should be evident in their thinking, their actions,
and their motives.
- Α Discerning Believer: Discerns right from wrong, good from evil, and makes
decisions/ takes action based on that discernment.
- An Effective Communicator: Based on solid Biblical knowledge,
expresses the Christian faith and the message of the gospel in word and in deed,
as an ambassador of Christ.
- A Reflective and Creative Thinker: Creates, adapts, and evaluates new
ideas in the light of the Gospel.
- Α Self-Directed, Lifelong Learner: Demonstrates continued growth and
competence in academic skills and abilities necessary for high school and
- A Collaborative Contributor: A contributing member in the life of the
school, family, community, and country.
- A Caring Citizen: An active steward of God’s creation at school, at
home, and in the community.
- A Responsible Citizen: Acknowledges being made in the image of God and is
aware that personal gifts and talents are to be developed in service to God and