Terms & Conditions
1. The TRIP gift certificate and voucher programs will run as specified on the attached sheets. Any questions about TRIP should be directed to the TRIP coordinators.
2. TRIP credits have no cash value. Refunds and/or gift certificates will not be issued for unused credits.
3. Gift certificates are just like cash. The ICS Fundraising Committee is not responsible for lost or misplaced.
4. The credits earned by each participating family will be held by the Committee and credited to the individual tuition accounts one time per year in September. A statement (generated by the software) of purchases and percentages will be send with your registration packet. Any discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the TRIP coordinator within 30 days. TRIP credits must be used for the year they were earned for. Credits cannot be transferred to the following year. Families who do not have a student returning the following year must have credits rationalized in August.
5. Parents planning for the future education of their young children at Immanuel Christian School in Aylmer can also earn tuition credit. The monies earned will be held by the Committee and will be credited as a tuition payment when their child is enrolled in school.